Monday, April 19, 2010

Shimmer & Lace for Second Skin



I've been really blessed to have the opportunity to learn a lot about the behind the scenes work that goes into filling a boutique, thanks to Second Skin at Ward.

When I first signed up to help the owner of Second Skin, Alex Famarkis as an assistant buyer, I didn't really realize how much work goes into the job.

We spend days at Pool, Magic, & Project Tradeshows.
I think I walk miles when I'm scouting at these shows.
And since it's held in Las Vegas, my nights are usually filled with wild adventures.

But, seeing some of the newest trends in fashion months ahead of their drop date is really exciting. And I'm super stoked to be able to share my eye and taste in fashion with everyone in Hawaii.

Stop into Second Skin at Ward Warehouse to peep adorable dresses, separates, and the hot-hot-hot denim!!

Shimmer & Lace loves Second Skin, and we hope you will too.

xoxo,

Lace




No comments:

Post a Comment