Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lace in Chicago





Life is full of music.. and Chicago is the kind of city that reminds you of that.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

I made my own theme song as we drove into the 
City of Gotham- 
excuse me.. Chicago.
Ask me sometime and I'll sing it to you...


So if Chicago City is known for their diverse culture, amazing cuisine, & MUSIC what does an island girl do???

I was lucky enough to see some live shows at Lincoln Hall & VLive. The lighting & sound in both venues ROCKED.
 
I think one of my favorite moments was listening to Hollywoold Holt & his latest projects while riding the train to get some soul food.
tat tat tat tat .. train track.


 
I spent Sunday in Union Park for the Pitchfork Festival.


Saw a pitchfork at the Museum of Modern art.

Loook.........bikes on a fence.


It's kinda neat that everyone locks their bikes up on the fences.

Makes me wanna ride a bike.



Summer in Chicago is gorgeous!
I know it's NOT Hawaii... but, this Michigan Lake is pretty awesome 
& made me feel like I wasn't so far off the island.

Stay tuned for another post, with music links to artists that are pretty full of Chi-Fun ;)


xoxo,

Lace



No comments:

Post a Comment