Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dreams, Goals, & VisonBoards


Come check out my workshop...


What's a VisionBoard?
Basically a VisionBoard is a collage
you can make, using magazine clippings and craft supplies
which symbolize and represent your dreams, and goals.
Your VisionBoard can be focused on your business or personal life.
It can be short term or long term.
It's up to you to create your master piece.
Just remember...
focus on things you truly love and care for.


This is my personal VisionBoard.
I created it with a close friend and mentor, Noelani Love
Check out her jewelry at noelanidesigns.com
We created our VisionBoards about a year and a half ago.
Since such time, I can proudly share with you that about 90% of
my dreams came true and goals have been accomplished,
including traveling to Japan.
After months of helping others create their own VisionBoards,
I decided it was time to reach out to more people
by teaching a VisionBoard Workshop monthly.

Check out the pics below of how my
very first workshop went.

Rizzo A.K.A. Alyson created a "VisionBox"
She dreams of becoming a DJ.
So she created a piggy bank out of a box,
and glued magazine clippings of pictures and words,
symbolizing her future DJ career and success.

Click the links below to see what students have to say:


Email me at tiare@shimmerandlace.com for more info.
Hope to see you at my next workshop.

xo!
Shimmer

1 comment: