Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Morning After...


I'm really proud to announce
that I'm back in writing action, with my new column

"The Morning After"

I thought the name was appropriate since I'll be writing it every Monday- the morning after the weekend.
The column is basically a combination of standard journalism
(quotes, interviews, and fact-checked information),
with my first person perspective.

I've always been anti-public blogging unless it was for shameless self promotion. But with this, I can combine my passion for true journalism, with quirky-nesss, then add a lil glitter and we have the perfect combo for either disaster, or a real good time.

I'll be mixing it up with Nights Out with
celebs, scenesters, musicians, & my friends.

And hey- if you have an idea, or an event you think that I would like, email me at:




To read this weeks magic, click here.
xoxo,
Lacy

No comments:

Post a Comment