Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Morning After

From raving with pandas, dancing the night away, and selling cupcakes.. here are the adventures of Lacy Matsumoto in the Morning After


You might agree with me on this, or you might not, but women are complex creatures. What I’ve realized about myself is that I’m never satisfied, and I know tons of girls who are in the same boat. I can purchase a new outfit, but the next day I feel like I have nothing to wear. I can go on a romantic date, but a week later I feel neglected. I can stay out all night and dance until my feet are blistered, but by the weekend I am restless and want to go out again. I’m not a psychologist and maybe I’m making an overstatement, but men are so lucky; they seem to have it so easy...

To read the entire article.. click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment